1. Clean the Vehicle and prep ( See how to steps above )
2. Print out or save our Install layout of your print sheet to help locate all the pieces ( See above section )
3. For cleanest results, make sure to have clean hands throughout the whole install.
4. We recommend to follow our numerical order shown on the sheet, or start wit the larger pieces.
5. Peel and place your first piece, lightly adhere one corner and move the other end until satisfied with the position of the piece.
6. Use the Hinge technique (shown in images bellow) to tack down the piece. Then use your thumb and work up-down from the center out on each side to work the air out.
7. If you are 100% satisfied with the placement of the piece you can apply heat and pressure to really activate the adhesive. If you don`t like the placement it is okay to lift it and re attempt it again.
8. Repeat these steps and try to align the artwork the best you can from your last piece moving forward to the next piece.
9. Once all your graphics are install you can go over the entire graphic with a heat gun or hair blower and push down all the edges to make sure everything is sealed down. We recommend to wait 10-24 hours and do this step again to make sure everything is staying down. Note: Use extra heat and pressure on all the textured plastics.
10. Trim any excess or overhanging edges of graphic off so there is no risk of them lifting in the future.
11. Let your new graphics sit inside for at least 10-24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure before you go out and ride.